Showing all 11 results
EXOCEM FP is a premixed product based on cement, selected aggregates, superplasticizing additives, agents to control shrinkage during the plastic phase (UNI 8996) and the hardened phase (UNI 8147) and polypropylene fibres. After the addition of water, a thixotropic mortar is obtained, strongly adhesive to concrete, bricks and iron, durable and suitable for structural repairs and coatings, without shrinkage.
Fast setting thixotropic cement mortar
EXOCEM RAPID is a premixed product based on cement, selected aggregates, superplasticizing additives and shrinkage control agents in plastic phase (UNI 8996) and hardened phase (UNI 8147). With the addition of water, a thixotropic mortar is obtained that adheres strongly to concrete, brick and iron, durable and suitable for high-strength structural repairs without shrinkage.
High-strength epoxy mortar
Punctual repair and protection of concretes located in very aggressive environments.
Repair and protection of concrete subjected to high mechanical stress.
On engineering structures, industrial structures, buildings.
Outdoors and indoors, on vertical and horizontal surfaces
Resumption of inert cracks
Fast setting fiber-repair mortar
– Can be used horizontally, vertically, underneath, indoors and outdoors
– Punctual repair of concrete
– Repairing and filling of spallings, stair nosings, holes, bleeding, coring, etc.
– Common sealing: fixing lugs or hinges
– Realization of grooves of lining, forms…
– Adapted to all types of works: aerial, underground or submerged.
Repair and protection mortar wet spraying
– Generalized repair, waterproofing and protection of underground works (tunnels, sewerage networks, galleries, …)
– Protection of structures subject to hydraulic abrasion and chemical aggression: basins, spillways, ramps, benches and sewerage network benches.