Showing 1–12 of 17 results
Rapid Setting and Hardening External Repair Mortar
Filling of cavities, holes, unevenness, grooves and patching work on wall and floor areas.
With ARDURAPID® PLUS effect.
Levelling and repairing of steps and landings.
Produce of gradient levelling layers and smoothing of floor surfaces and ramps
To smooth wall and floor areas in thickness from 2 – 30 mm
For internal and external use
Easy to smooth and float
Walkable after 2-3 hours.
Can take loads after little time
Stress and crack free
Certified under UNE EN 13813 standard.
Fast-setting Thixotropic Cement Mortar
EXOCEM RAPID is a premixed product containing cement, selected aggregates, admixtures, and materials to control shrinkage in its plastic phase (UNI 8996) and its hardened phase (UNI 8147). With the addition of water, a thixotropic mortar is obtained that adheres strongly to concrete, bricks, and iron, durable and suitable for structural high strength repairs, with no shrinkage.
Mortar admix for use with HUMISTOP
Water based resin dispersion
Improves flexibility of HUMISTOP
Improves adhesion to substrate
Improves the waterproofing of the mortar
For internal or external use
HUMISTOP FLEX is a water-based resin dispersion, specially formulated to be mixed with the waterproofing mortar HUMISTOP.
The use of this resin as an admixture confers flexibility to the mortar, as well as improves other properties of the mortar, like: adhesion to substrate, water repellence, pull off resistance or workability.
Especially indicated in places where small movements can be expected or where greater deformability is needed.
High performance grouting, keying and wedging mortar
Indoors and outdoors
– Horizontal and vertical grouting of rebar and anchor rods
– Wedging of plates or rails
– Assembly of reinforced or prestressed concrete elements, keying
– Sealing of construction posts, piers, industrial equipment, stakes, railway rails or overhead cranes
– Waterproofing of the buried parts of buildings outside and inside: basements, cellars, downhill garage walls, boiler rooms, private garages, retaining walls.
– Waterproofing of swimming pools and ponds (for private use)
– Cutting off capillarity to prevent water from rising in the walls.
Mineralization waterproofing mortar
– Waterproofing of the underground parts of buildings, outside and inside: basements, cellars, downhill garage walls, boiler rooms, private garages.
– Cutting off capillarity to avoid water rising in the walls.
– Waterproofing of concrete pools and basins
– Realization of casing on concrete support